A most wonderful blogger, Jo over at Bookloversblog, nominated me for this award! Thanks, Jo!
I always like to look up the origins of these awards, but this one is eluding me. No one seems to know where it all started, or what the official rules are for it. Most people nominate upwards of 15 people when they finish, which is just crazy-pants in my books! I’m going to stick with the 5 that I was asked to nominate. 😛
So the rules for this award are as follows:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you for the award.
- Display the banner/sticker/logo on your blog.
- Share 7 facts or things about yourself.
- Nominate 5 bloggers that you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
7 Things about Me
- I have been married for nearly 6 years, but my husband and I started dating almost 15 years ago.
- I once worked for a magazine about plumbing, heating, and air conditioning. I still know hardly anything about any of these topics.
- The only time I have ever been to a hospital for myself is when I severely sprained my ankle a few years ago.
- I used to make chain maille jewelry. I still have all the materials, but lost my working space.
- I completely believe my own unproven theory that every person has wanted to be a marine biologist once in their life. (Am I right?)
- I have called 12 different houses “home” over the years.
- In high school I did a film project with some friends where we reenacted the Manon invocation scene from The Craft. I don’t have that video, but here’s the scene from the movie for you to enjoy. Admitting this is embarrassment enough. 😛
And now here are my nominees (once again, I apologize if you have already done this one before):