You may have noticed that I started putting emojis next to some of the book titles. I’ve decided to start highlighting the Canadian authors that I read with this adorable maple leaf (🍁). I’m also going to start putting this little book icon (📔) next to books that I received an ARC for or bought in a fit of retail therapy. Anything with a bookstack/shelf icon (📚) is something I borrowed from work, Scribd, or the library. TBR mountain is really about 50% books I own and 50% books I want to own.
Falling in Love with Hominids by Nalo Hopkinson 🍁📔
- Princess Cora and the Crocodile by Laura Amy Schlitz, Brian Floca (I read important literature at work… ) 📚
Duels and Deception by Cindy Anstey 🍁📔
- Midnight at the Bright Ideas Bookstore by Matthew J. Sullivan
- The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli 📔
- The Glass Town Game by Catherynne M. Valente
- The Child Finder by Rene Denfeld
- Odd & True by Cat Winters
- The White Feather Murders by Rachel McMillan 🍁
- Rebels Rising (Rebel Mechanics, #3) by Shanna Swendson
- Snapshot by Brandon Sanderson
- Please Proceed to the Nearest Exit by Jessica Raya 📔
- Word Nerd by Susin Nielsen 🍁📔
- Girl in Pieces by Kathleen Glasgow 📔
- The Jane Austen Project by Kathleen A. Flynn
I was a total lazy butt this week. I could have gone to the gym on Monday and Friday, but instead spent my time looking up bookish holidays and author birthdays to put in a calendar. The nearest I got to being active this week was when I walked around the mall with a friend for the day.
My weekend has been spent in the office, so I bought myself a pre-made kale salad and some veggies to ensure that I don’t go out for fast food. It’s the nearest I got to being healthy this week.
Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.