As I’m sure a vast number of you have done this week, I started reading A Court of Wings and Ruin. I hoped to get through at least one of my ARCs for the Clean Sweep Challenge, but that hasn’t started off as smoothly as I expected.
- A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas 📔
- Not Working by Lisa Owens 📚
- Duels and Deception by Cindy Anstey 📔 🍁
- The Bonaventure Adventures by Rachelle Delaney 📔🍁
- Lady Mechanika by Joe Benítez 📚
- Miss Treadway & the Field of Stars by Miranda Emmerson
- Your One & Only by Adrianne Finlay
- Ensnared by Rita Stradling
- The World’s Greatest Detective by Caroline Carlson
Seriously, what is wrong with me? I can’t seem to find the motivation to go to the gym. I have all these great bookish t-shirts to wear, so many reasons that I know I should go, but I see the rain out the window and find another bookish thing to search on the internet and it all falls apart.
Exercise: completing 10 squats whenever the mood strikes… my legs are KILLING me! Walking down stairs is agony!
Food: I’ve been making healthier choices when it comes to what and how much I eat. I switched my regular lunch burrito order up for a burrito bowl (that cuts 120 cals) and only eat until I feel full. None of this “you must clean your plate” crap that I was fed my entire childhood. My husband seems confused about why I am not eating the same amount of food as him. Hopefully he will learn soon and stop making giant portions.
- More Canadian Authors to Love @ The Reading Women
- The Caffeinated Clean Sweep: Day 1
- Quotables #28
- Book Blogger Hop: Moving Books Around
Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.